2016 was about finding inspiration and motivation in my life, 2017 will be about making things happen. I put building blocks in place, started gathering my tools for success, started pulling together my tribe – 2016 had its struggles and its sorrows but it has amazingly putting me right where I need to be to enter 2017 and that is such an inspiring feeling. Wonderful things came into play last year (so weird to say that already!) which helped shape me to where I am today, the first day of a beautiful and magical New Year!
Recap of some of my adventures:
- Rode in a bi-plane! – Check out my thoughts on my experience here: The Feeling of Flight
- Hiked and Biked the beautiful Rail Trail in Marietta
- Started enjoying craft beers (this sounds like a silly one but I was so anti-beer lol)
- Made some really awesome friends
- Had my artwork in three shows – and sold two pieces this year!
- Learned to find beauty in everything
- Went to a ComicCon
- Went to see the Harlem Globetrotters
- Saw a bunch of great plays
- Dove back into my blog and am going at it with major serious business
2016 was about learning to feel things again, to live life fully, go beyond fear and go after what I want to happen in my life. The year taught me how to be strong again, stand on my own, and be true to myself. I learned that I have a story for everything and that I am actually a very interesting person and I have a lot to share with the world.
Top 10 Blog Posts of 2016:
- Tidying Up For A New Year
- Angel of Strength
- My Guilty Pleasure – Shopping For A Cause – Winter 2016 Causebox Review
- A Snowy Holiday Photo Shoot With Anthony Machcinski
- Lazy, Cozy, and Chill Fashion Picks
- How To Use Your Emotions To Heal: Feel It, Relish It, Then Let It Go
- “Dream Within Meditation” Remembered and Reflected Upon
- I Do Not Want To Be Finished…I Want To Be The Mess
- 10 Simple Morning Self-Care Routines For A Great Day
- Despite All Odds: Inspiration From Kylie Travers
I am so excited to continue to grow in 2017, I just know that wonderful things are awaiting me on my path! Thank you to all of my readers, my friends, my mother, and my son for being so amazingly supportive and motivating!
Cheers to a Magical and Marvelous New Year!