Do you ever have those days where you just can’t seem to get motivated? That was me today. Maybe it was the rainy weather or the becoming calmness of finally shortening my to-do list but the drive just wasn’t there. I managed to get my blog post socialized (thank goodness I wrote it last night!), I forced myself to shower and to do my daily exercises and I started with the most tedious task from my to-do list for the office, Facebook Posts. And let’s just say thank you for the frozen potato skins in the freezer or I might not have eaten today (yeah that unmotivated!)
Have faith that you can rock your day still!
So I had to push myself a little and I did that by starting with the simple (even though tedious) task to get my groove going. Wrapping up the day I am happy to say that I got through it and with a bit of a list completed too!
- Finished my laundry
- Set up Google AdSense on my site
- Knocked off about six things on my to-do list for the office
- Plumber came and fixed our gurgling drains (hopefully no more plumbing issues this year!)
- Socialized my #LoveBlog post like crazy
- Jumped into some Facebook Group participation posts
- Did a quick wipe down of my bathroom
- Went to my son’s basketball game
- Wrote and scheduled my blog posts for the rest of the week
- And scheduled the socialization for my posts for the rest of the week
Not too shabby for an unmotivated day! Push yourself to get moving and then be satisfied, an accomplishment is an accomplishment, no matter how big or small.