A little sweet a little tart, an in between citrus fruit. This fruit is power-packed with healthy goodness!
– Super packed with Vitamin C and A!!!
– boosts the immune system
– good for the eyes and skin
– can improve your mood
– helps maintain a healthy heart
– assists in healthy bone growth
– Helps beat kidney stones.
– Grapefruit is a natural fat burner and boosts metabolism!
– It’s hydrating! Grapefruits are made up of about 9% water and are packed with electrolytes!
– They’re high in antioxidants!
– Helps reduce cholesterol.
– They’re low in calories!
– May lower the risk of stroke.
Incorporate them into your diet by:
– Layer with avocado spread on whole grain toast with some sea salt sprinkled over.
– Make grapefruit and yogurt popsicles.
– Squeeze your own fresh grapefruit juice.
– Toss them on top of a salad.
– Toss with sliced strawberries, grapes, bananas and sunflower seeds for a simple fruit salad.
* Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist or a medical professional. These are healthy suggestions based solely on personal experiences, personal opinions, and light research.