Sometimes I need a little help getting motivated, a little kick in the butt to get back to tasks. I have found TED Talks to be extremely inspiring and motivating. They speak truth, they speak action, they speak change. A key way to keep motivated to work towards your goals is to surround yourself with motivation and positive thoughts of change.
- Surround yourself with positive, motivated people.
- Post motivational quotes at your desk, in your planner, and in your room.
- Read an affirmation every morning.
- Listen to music while you work or clean.
- Read motivational books and listen to motivational podcasts.
My Top TED Talks for when I Need Motivation
- The Art of Being Yourself by Caroline McHugh
- How to Stop Screwing Yourself Over by Mel Robbins
- The Power of Vulnerability by Brene’ Brown
- The Secret of Becoming Mentally Strong by Amy Morin
- Your Elusive Creative Genius by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Lessons from the Mental Hospital by Glennon Doyle Melton
- Listening to Shame by Brene’ Brown
- The Power of Introverts by Susan Cain