Happy Positive Thinking Day!!!
A good day starts with a good thought. Wake up every morning and think happy things to get your day going. To celebrate Positive Thinking Day I made a list of twenty things that make me smile. A simple trick but a trick that works – If you’re feeling a little down, think of something wonderful in your life. Gratitude is a gateway to happiness. Train your mind to see the bright side of everything.
- Having breakfast with my son.
- A good laugh with my boyfriend.
- Talking on the phone with my mom.
- Having a beer and chatting life stuff with my best friends.
- A hot cup of tea.
- Snuggling with my pup.
- Getting my nails done.
- Brownie batter. Yum!
- Making my loved ones smile.
- Having my artwork in an art show.
- Looking at the stars in the night sky.
- Laying on the beach.
- When my favorite song comes on the radio.
- Dancing in the kitchen.
- A good Netflix binge.
- The sunset.
- Curling up under a cozy blanket with a book.
- A long hike.
- Crossing something off my bucket list!
“Being happy doesn’t mean everything is perfect. It means you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.” ~ anonymous