I have come across some really awesome, kick-butt podcasts lately…it’s all the buzz right now, and with good reason too. There are so many powerful, amazing, inspiring, empowering podcasts out there! My Castbox subscriptions list is rolling with ones I am eager to listen to – and if I could sit around all day and listen to podcasts, I’m not going to lie, I probably would most days…but time doesn’t quite allow for that. With so many distractions already in the world, in my life, it can be a bit challenging sometimes to find times to listen to podcasts.
- While you’re getting ready in the morning – I love to push play and connect to my wireless speaker and listen to an empowering podcast while I’m getting ready for the day. This is such an awesome way to get pumped up and ready to slay some goals!
- In the car on the way to the office – I have an hour commute to the office in the morning so this is a wonderful time to get one of the longer podcasts into my day. I’ll also occasionally pop one on while I’m running errands, just hitting pause in between of being in and out of the car.
- While you’re cooking dinner – Instead of turning on the TV for background noise, use this time to listen to the next exciting episode!
- At the gym – instead of hyped up music, I use this time to get some self-improvement tips in my mind. I tend to prefer music when I’m running but I like a good podcast while I’m lifting weights.
- Taking a bubble bath – wind down after a long day with an inspirational story.
Some Podcasts that are on my playlist right now: