Personal development is an ever long journey. We will (and should) continuously be learning and growing every day. Loving ourselves fiercely and completely.
Get a little help from nature’s therapies on your journey with this list of 20 crystals that promote self-love, discovery, growth and empowerment.
- Lapis Lazuli – promotes inner vision, truth and communication
- Amber – enhances clarity and healing
- Golden Healer Quartz – encourages spiritual communication, healing and balance.
- Red Garnet – helps bring prosperity and cleansing
- Amethyst – creates protection from negative energies, tranquility and promotes spirituality
- Pink Halite – promotes self-love, heart-healing and purification
- Ocean Jasper – aids in the transmutation of negative energy, stress relief, relaxation, and both physical and emotional healing.
- Hematite – is grounding, encourages manifestation and improves focus.
- Blue Celestite – promotes Angelic communication and serenity
- Ruby – helps with courage, passion, strength and encourages adventure
- Malachite – aids in building confidence, heart-healing, creativity, leadership and brings protection
- Pink Tourmaline – promotes self-love and emotional healing
- Green Aventurine – encourages confidence, growth and vitality.
- Azurite – enhances insight, intuition and inner vision
- Rhodochrosite – promotes emotional healing, compassion and self-love
- Herkimer ‘Diamond’ Quartz – assists in discovery through dreams, inner vision and purification
- Red Jasper – brings strength and vitality
- Peridot – encourages prosperity, growth and well-being
- Seraphinite – promotes regeneration and self healing
- Bloodstone – helps build strength, courage, vitality and aids in cleansing
*This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own. An affiliate link means I may receive payment if you make a purchase through my link, without any extra cost to you. For more information about my disclosures and policies please visit my Legal & Privacy Policies. Thank you for your support so I can keep Do Five Things A Day rocking <3