Well even though I declared this month #FitFebruary I can’t say I’ve been really sticking to that idea. I have however been more in the wellness mindset so that’s been moving the needle in the right direction.
On the down side, yes, I’ll admit I have been pigging out on those Cadbury Candy Coated Chocolate Eggs. Come on, they only come around one time a year! On the plus side, I had a salad for lunch today. Balance, right?
I’ve been doing some research on the top wellness trends of 2019 and I am pleased to notice that my goals are in line with most of them (minus the candy). Thank goodness because that’ll help motivation stick around throughout the year. I’ll be chatting about those trends more in a later post. Today is all about my round-up of my favorite wellness bloggers from the month.
February Wellness Bloggers’ Posts Round-Up
- 14 Lovely Health Benefits of the Powerful Aphrodisiac Oysters
- Creating A Better You
- 25+ Healthy Snacks to Curb Your Hunger
- Caffeine: How it affects brain and other organs
- 10 Best Foods for Brain Health
- Blueberry Oatmeal Protein Cookies Recipe
- 15 Habits to Help Relieve Stress
- How to Heal Your Gut Naturally
- 6 Foods to Help Cleanse the Body
- The Best Smoothies for Weight Loss (and Brain Health)