With snow still in the forecast it’s hard for me to believe Spring is so close…but in my heart I know it is near. Flowers will soon be budding through the snowflakes that still lay on the ground. The days will soon be brighter and warmer. And the adventures will begin.
My Spring Bucket List
- Plant flowers. Or make a succulent arrangement to brighten up your home.
- Wash my car. I know it seems more like a chore but it’s refreshing to start the season with a clean car.
- Go on a picnic…and bring wine.
- Build/Paint a birdhouse.
- Bake homemade bread. Maybe I’ll make up some of my Grandmother’s famous banana bread.
- Sit outside and read.
- Decorate Easter eggs.
- Go for a bike ride.
- Go wine-tasting.
- Make a farmer’s market recipe.
- Go for a Spring hike.
- Take pictures of Spring flowers.
- Visit a museum.
- Go kayaking.
- Get a pedicure.
- Go berry picking.
- Donate to charity.
- Visit the zoo.
- Go to a craft show.
- Attend a yoga class.
*This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own. An affiliate link means I may receive payment if you make a purchase through my link, without any extra cost to you. For more information about my disclosures and policies please visit my Legal & Privacy Policies. Thank you for your support so I can keep Do Five Things A Day rocking <3