Crystal therapy can be a great way to promote more self-love in your life. It can be practiced in various ways.
Two easy ways to start practicing crystal therapy.
Use during meditation by holding in your palms, palms up.
Place around your home to project positive and healing energies.
Fifteen crystals to use during your practices of crystal therapy that promote self-love, healing, and spiritual development.
- Lapis Lazuli – promotes inner vision, truth and communication
- Red Garnet – helps bring prosperity and cleansing
- Amethyst – creates protection from negative energies, tranquility and promotes spirituality
- Pink Halite – promotes self-love, heart-healing and purification
- Ocean Jasper – aids in the transmutation of negative energy, stress relief, relaxation, and both physical and emotional healing.
- Hematite – is grounding, encourages manifestation and improves focus.
- Blue Celestite – promotes Angelic communication and serenity
- Malachite – aids in building confidence, heart-healing, creativity, leadership and brings protection
- Pink Tourmaline – promotes self-love and emotional healing
- Green Aventurine – encourages confidence, growth and vitality.
- Azurite – enhances insight, intuition and inner vision
- Rhodochrosite – promotes emotional healing, compassion and self-love
- Red Jasper – brings strength and vitality
- Peridot – encourages prosperity, growth and well-being
- Bloodstone – helps build strength, courage, vitality and aids in cleansing
*This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own. An affiliate link means I may receive a payment if you make a purchase through my link, without any extra cost to you. For more information about my disclosures and policies please visit my Legal & Privacy Policies. Thank you for your support so I can keep Do Five Things A Day rocking <3