Let’s get some arts and craft inspiration going this week! I love jumping into new projects during the warm weather seasons. Summer makes me think bright, beautiful colors and lots of happy projects! I put together 10 projects I hope to tackle this year that I wanted to share with all of you too! You can check out more great craft ideas on my Pinterest Board: ‘Feeling Crafty’
Pinterest Round-Up: 10 Arts & Crafts To Try This Summer:
- DIY Monogram Planter from Remodelaholic – Head on over to Remodelaholic.com and check out this great tutorial on how to make a gorgeous planter for your porch or patio.
- Sugar Scrub Sand Art from Sugar and Cloth – Sugar scrub that looks good sitting on your shelf. I love this idea so much! Work on getting smooth, beach bound ready skin with this darling sugar scrub. Makes an excellent DIY Gift too!
- Photo Art DIY Luggage Tags from Little Red Window – Travel in style with these little cuties. This DIY craft lets you personalize your luggage to show your flare.
- Painted Pot Herb Garden from Colorfully Behr – Get down with your creativity and your love for nature with this crafty project. Create fun pots and fill them with fresh herbs to grow for your summer cooking!
- Reclaimed Barn Art from Hazel and Gold Designs – A great up-cycling project for some new home decor. This craft can easily be done in an afternoon to create some new decor to hang in your kitchen or living room.
- Hand Painted Pillows from Mandy Pellegrin – I absolutely adore how bright and colorful these pillows are! With some simple brushstrokes and dotting and some basic sewing you can make some adorable new additions to spruce up your sofa.
- Watermelon Serving Tray from Oh So Beautiful Paper – Bring the fun to the party with this serving tray! This is an easy and quick project will have you picnic and party ready in no time.
- DIY Inspiration Smashbook from Dawn Nicole Designs – With all the racing ideas I always have going on in my mind, especially with preparing to soon launch an online boutique, what an awesome craft to take on to create a place to put all these great ideas! Personalize this smashbook with your favorite colors and your favorite quote and then get smashing!
- Painted Twig Bouquet from Homemade Ginger – A simple but chic way to dress up any room. Add some pops of color to your home with easy and inexpensive craft.
- Dip Dye Market Tote from The Sweetest Occasion – I love heading out to market every weekend to pick up fresh fruits and veggies! This tote creates the perfect way to carry them all home!
What DIY Projects and Arts & Crafts do you have to share?