Vacation season is among us and that means busy schedules and travel leaving us out of our usual exercise routines. Don’t give up on your fitness goals and don’t get stuck inside at the gym at the hotel. Grab a resistance band that packs away easily in your bag and work up a little sweat in the sunshine!
Rear Shoulder Pull
Resistance bands don’t take up much space and can provide a great work out any where you are. Pick up the right weighted one for you, I started with a lightweight one with several repetitions. I picked mine up from ProSource, they have a great selection and great prices.
All opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive payments for leads/sales. For more information please reference my disclosure page.
Photo Credit: Anthony Machcinski. Check out more of his work here – Photos by Anthony Machcinski. His work is beautiful and each photo has a story behind it.
Sometimes I need a little help getting motivated, a little kick in the butt to get back to tasks. I have found TED Talks to be extremely inspiring and motivating. They speak truth, they speak action, they speak change. A key way to keep motivated to work towards your goals is to surround yourself with motivation and positive thoughts of change.
- Surround yourself with positive, motivated people.
- Post motivational quotes at your desk, in your planner, and in your room.
- Read an affirmation every morning.
- Listen to music while you work or clean.
- Read motivational books and listen to motivational podcasts.
My Top TED Talks for when I Need Motivation
- The Art of Being Yourself by Caroline McHugh
- How to Stop Screwing Yourself Over by Mel Robbins
- The Power of Vulnerability by Brene’ Brown
- The Secret of Becoming Mentally Strong by Amy Morin
- Your Elusive Creative Genius by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Lessons from the Mental Hospital by Glennon Doyle Melton
- Listening to Shame by Brene’ Brown
- The Power of Introverts by Susan Cain