I’ll write about my personal growth, I’ll write about my adventures, I’ll write about what keeps me going and what inspires me, Self-Care, Self-Love, my plans to take on the world, or my quiet times. I want to share a real life story with you. I want you to find inspiration and motivation to create a life you love and to strive to become the best version of you!
Some series to look forward to:
- Eat This, Not That – Healthy snacks and Power Foods – Monthly
- #ArtThursday Posts – Link-Up Party and weekly thoughts about art – Bi-Weekly
- Book Club – Tailored Reading Lists – Monthly
- And coming soon – Stories of The Motivated – interviews with small business owners and entrepreneurs – Launching May/June
Please note that this blog is directed towards adults. Though I’m typically pretty PG/PG-13, some posts and content may contain adult content. Please be mindful of that.
Sign up for weekly inspiration right to your inbox!
To comply with the recent FTC ruling over bloggers getting paid to write stuff, I offer the following disclosure policy. If you’re reading my blog, you should assume the following:
- I am paid or receive items in trade for some of my blog posts.
- Some of my blog posts contain sponsored links from a company listed within the blog post.
- Some of my blog posts may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links or make a purchase from the link, I’ll receive compensation.
- I am occasionally paid or offered trade for social media posts for sponsored content/posts/products.
- All opinions shared on my blog are my own, honest opinions.