Sometimes we find ourselves feeling a bit off, feeling a little lonely.
Finding a way to reconnect with loved ones, the world, and with yourself will help qualm these feelings.
Here’s a list of 15 activities to help you beat those blues and reconnect with yourself and the world around you:
- Message a Friend.
- Read a book.
- Put on music and dance around the house. (Something upbeat to get you moving!)
- Go to the gym.
- Call your Mom or Dad and catch up.
- Watch a funny movie.
- Paint or make a craft. (Creative expression is a great way to get your feelings out and your mind into a positive mindset.)
- De-clutter your closet or pantry. (A feeling of accomplishment is a great way to beat the blues.)
- Garden or plant something. (This helps you connect with nature and will help you feel like you are part of something bigger.)
- Bake goodies for the office.
- Take your pup for a walk or snuggle with your cat.
- Write out an adventurous Bucket List.
- Have a solo yoga practice.
- Take a nap. (Sometimes just a good rest and some great dreams do the trick!)