I know I say it all of the time but it’s true, life is a journey, a string of lessons, a never-ending growth process…Here’s my list of self lessons (I love lists!) #listchallenges
- I cannot let my blood sugar drop too low or I become ultra cranky…I am that Snickers commercial in real life ; )
- I need a little structure and routine in my life to stay organized and feel level.
- I need some alone time at least once every week, every two weeks stretching it, to recharge or I burn out.
- I’m connected to the weather.
- I’m always on the go, and I don’t know any other way.
- I control my emotions, nobody else.
- I can create my own happiness.
“The core of your true self is never lost. Let go of all the pretending and the becoming you’ve done just to belong. Curl up with your rawness and come home. You don’t have to find yourself; you just have to let yourself in.” ~ d. antoinette foy