“The secret of change is to focus all of your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” ~ Socrates
Blogging takes a lot of work, a lot of energy, time, creativity, and focus. It can be wearing but it has such a rewarding end result. I have been blogging for a little upwards ten years now and I have had my ups and my downs. I have learned through trial and error and I have also had more growth in the past few months than I’ve ever expected. I’ve found that the key to my success is to keep my head up, stay positive, and to stay inspired.
- We read a lot of inspiring stuff – motivational quotes, other blogger’s stories, self-development articles and books.
- We write with intention. We write with the intent to share our stories to inspire others.
- We let our readers hold us accountable.
- We build our tribes – partnering up and collaborating with other bloggers, joining mastermind groups, and growing our group of business-minded buddies.
- We let the excitement of meeting our goals fuel us.
Find what works for you but if blogging is your dream never give up. You will always be learning and growing and that is what makes blogging such a wonderful career, there is always room to grow and more to share!
Happy Blogging <3