It’s been awhile since I’ve posted an #artthursday round-up post…I’m feeling a bit crafty! I have a secret love for sharpies so this was a fun one for me to put together and I can’t wait to give some of these a try! This list is great for some new home decor and for some gifts for loved ones for the upcoming holiday season!
- “Stained Glass” with Sharpies from Happy Hooligans – These are a sure way to add some color to your kitchen. Fill with fresh flowers and place to add a little “Sunshine” in your day!
- Sharpie Dot Flower Pot from DIY Candy – I love this easy to do craft for a personalized gift. Make these and fill with herbs or succulents for a gift that lasts!
- Scribble Initial T-Shirt from Aesthetic Nest – I love this craft to do with the kiddos. Let them go with their crazy creative juices and then create something they can wear to show off their beautiful artwork over and over!
- Trace-A-Quote Beverage Tray from Bren Did – I love the sophistication of this project. Create a set for all the entertaining ahead this coming season.
- DIY Painted Leather Wallet from love Maegan – A great edition to your new fall wardrobe…make an extra to tuck away for you best pal for Christmas too!
- Watercolor Inspired Throw Pillows from Brit+Co – Add some color to your home with these easy to make throw pillows.
- No Bake Sharpie Bowls from A Piece of Rainbow – Cook up some personalization for your kitchen with these chic diy bowls.
- Galaxy Print Shoes from Time for Tea – Show everyone the star you are in these artsy shoes!
- Sharpie Art Coasters from Paging Fun Mums – These are a burst of color! Create these to make sweet gift sets.
- Sharpie Coloured Glass Ornaments from Instructables – Add some delicate color to your tree this year with these gorgeous ornaments.
I am a sucker for a good sharpie…I love the bold colors they bring to the table and all the amazing creations you can make with them!
Get started on your projects today with these art supply collections and deals: