Oysters are notorious for being a natural aphrodisiac, which make them a great Valentine’s date night food!
But with all, that they lose some of their clout for being a powerful health food.
Here are 14 healthy reasons this should be on your menu this year:
1. Boosts metabolic activity.
2. Helps lower cholesterol levels.
3. High in antioxidants.
4. High in protein.
5. Energy boosting.
6. Promotes healthy skin.
7. Mood boosting.
8. Improves brain function.
9. Good for the eyes.
10. Promotes blood circulation.
11. Beneficial for healing wounds.
12. Helps prevent osteoporosis.
13. Strengthens immune system.
14. Improves heart health.
Grab some recipes for your romantic dinner here: Oyster Recipes from Food Network.