I am so excited to introduce the Self-Care Sunday Series this evening!
This series will include anything and everything that is related to self-care. It’s a topic that I think we should be discussing more and in more depth so I’m launching this series to do just that.
Many of us when we think of self-care, we picture pampering ourselves with facials and bubble baths. Although it does encompass those activities, it’s really so much more. It’s not the pampering that makes it self-care, but the response of our bodies and minds to the activities.
Self-care is about building routines that are healthy and nurturing for yourself. A good self-care routine is well rounded and includes taking care of your mind, body, soul, and heart. And it’s about building a healthy environment in which we can grow and thrive.
Self-Care, the practice of taking action to preserve or improve one’s own health.
In practicing self-care, we understand that we must first be healthy and have harmony before we can truly provide for others. We take responsibility for our own wellness.
I will be co-hosting the Self Care Sunday series with Nikki from lovemetreatme.net
I am really excited to introduce her to you through this series and have the opportunity to work with her! She has an amazing story to share!
Some things you can look forward to in this series:
- Posts from both Nikki and I where we chat about our own self-care experiences and journeys
- Guest posts from other bloggers about their self-care rituals and thoughts
- Tips and Advice on how to incorporate better self-care practices into your life
- Reviews of self-care products, services, and personal improvement books
- Giveaways and freebies from time to time too!
You can read Nikki’s introduction to our series here.